mandag den 9. april 2012

@Nelson


Dear Daddy,

I miss u. I thought of u when I heard about Mike Wallace, once graduate of your same own alma mater. How are your managers treating u ? Do u miss me ? Do u ever think about me ? And in what context ? (U KNOW I always want to hear approbation & affirmation from u. That's why...that is basically why I said "No", plus, of course, I can't give up yet on my self-determined goal to provide myself with the chance that at some point I could use up some moneys from the Norwegian pension fund as well, in addition to all the other possible ones.)

To tell u the truth, all this past week I wished I wouldn't have to be so damn' responsible all the time, but I can't, and u know why & for what. It's basically YOUR fault, not mine. Ha. Ha. (That was only 1/2 of a joke.) How could I not, with my current in the red deficit of probably USD 1 billion to the various entities I am just now trying to carefully reconstruct, so I could just get another life loan and deferment, probably just like most Europeans are scrambling for right now. Ha, ha, again.

Hut, hut ! Hut, hut, (instead of "ha, ha"), more like it, should preferably be...of course, like a real athlete...but I am not like u, nor like my real father...that, I have both determined, (my own mother, whose truly reputable opinions as experienced external independent auditor & QA dept chief + political & environmental responsibility compliance officer, I have long held in the highest of esteems, and would trust with any of my possible corporations, having also actually confirmed it to me), and accepted a long, long time ago, however strong my admiration for the real athletes of the world, be they team-players, relay, or just plain solitary.

Will we ever meet again, as previously agreed upon, in Casablanca, (the Kingdom of Morocco), in 2052 ? Daddy-oh, I'll be 72, and u 76, oh boy ! I just cannot even imagine something like this ! LOL ! I can just imagine your gnarled arthritic fingers and my bunions ! OTOH, with our curved osteoporotic kyphotic spines, if facing one another, forehead to forehead, we may even end up looking like 2 graceful swans, giving even the possible impression of the romantic outline of a heart, quite pleasurable still at that time, I hope & imagine, for any possible surrounding spectators' delight !

Yes, my father is right. I have to learn to be able to take better care of myself, because it is not just good for me, but it might also be good for my immediate surroundings, possibly other human beings too, who knows...although only G-d knows how much I have avoided all my life being cast in the role of good or bad example for absolutely any other human being on this Earth. Maybe i owe it to David, not just my father, who knows ? Only G-d knows why, Nelson. (Did I ever tell u about David ? No, I think not...unless u may have read about it on my blog, although I know I u are not so curious as other younger more naturally inquisitive ones...u, of course, already know very well about the educative value of shame & guilt, from your own protestant Scandinavian mother and catholic Italian father, it would have been impossible not to, Nelson. Plus u have formal diplomatic training in real education & communication, not like me, just good for the protocol trays & eavesdropping, u know...and even that done half-heartedly of late.

Take care.


Your forever friend & current historical ally, (although I know I promised to both u & myself I won't play the penpal game too often),

EH C


P.S. Here's 2 interviews of Mike Wallace about the future, with Erich Fromm and Aldous Huxley, (from before even our own fathers' professional times of Gen William C Westmoreland vs Mike Wallace & CBS libel lawsuit, from all the way back in 1958, these two, from the times of our grandfathers, those sons, themselves, of that "greatest generation"):












Ingen kommentarer: